Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Body Shop - Vitamin E Moisture Cream

Hi, I want to make review about this long time ago, but didn't get a chance or forgot :)

I love to wear it when my skin feels dry and odd, because it doesn't make my skin feels greasy at all. 
I don't like when my face looks oily, but since this product absorbs easily so it's okay with me.
I can smell the perfume from it and I like it. It so soft!

The body shop claims it as best seller :


Everybody's favourite and our bestseller. An easily absorbed daily moisturising cream that has the lightness of a lotion with the moisturising benefits of a cream. It helps protect the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and healthy-looking

Vitamin E Moisture Cream contains the following key ingredients ....
Vitamin E - Is a naturally powerful and one of the best antioxidants that help protect the skin against damaging environmental elements, such as the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke. Helps neutralise free radicals, which are destructive molecules that attack cell
Sorbitol - Helps the skin to retain moisture.
Lanolin - Is one of nature's richest moisturisers. Is readily absorbed and so provides good protection for the skin.

The color is pink and creamy


I apply it on my hand and rub it. In the middle is the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment