Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fix shattered eyeshadow

Hi, how's your day?
I want to blog about my eyeshadow that I bought but it was shattered on the shipment, even tho' the seller had wrap it with bubble wrap :(
I was heartbroken when saw my eyeshadow was shattered and some of it has spread everywhere on the envelope.
Well, suddenly I remember that I saw somewhere on blogger that it can be fix. I open youtube and learn how to fix shattered eyeshadow.

The tools I got :
- Alchohol 70%
- Pan pot for eyeshadow
- coin
- straw (cut it half)
- used cloth (cotton)
- spatula


My eyeshadow that was shattered is Mineralize fresh green mix, also the other day my Mac's e/s Satellite dreams was fallen and crashed, clumsy me :(

Shattered Mac Mineralize fresh green mix


Shattered  Mac's e/s Satellite dreams


First I put e/s on plastic and grinded it using my brush handle, just glide it all over the e/s which can't spread anywhere because it's in the plastic.
After that I put on the pan (Mac's pan) and pour 3-4 drops of alchohol using the straw so it won't spoil too much.
If less, I put some more.
Pour it all until it can be form, and leave it 30-60 minutes, depends on when the alchohol already evaporate.
But I have to check it regularly so it wasn't hard to be form.

E/s has been form into pan with alchohol. Form Mac Mineralize fresh green mix


Form Mac's e/s Satellite dreams

When I think it can be ready to be form with my coin or back of my The body shop's lip balm case (which's suit with Mac's pan size).
VOILA...!!! now my Mac's e/s looks like brand new :)

Mac Mineralize fresh green mix


Mac eyeshadow Satellite dreams

If you look in detail, the cloth's texture looks make it looks like new, never been swatch :)
It's very easy to make it, only need 1-1,5 hours.

Hope this info helps yours! ^_*


Xoxo
Noniek

0 comments:

Post a Comment