Friday, February 10, 2012

Iphone photo in Singapore (part 1)

Hi everyone, it's been a while since my last post. I was travel to Singapore last month with my hubby and mom.
We went to our doctor for my last treatment check up, and the doctor surprised us told that I'm pregnant now. We were so happy :)
These are few pictures that I taken from my Iphone.

I saw this cute Hello Kitty 3D mask at Watson on great price

I'm so happy find out Daiso store at Ion Orchard Mal, everything was only S$2.

Flowers are so pretty in front of Paragon Mal

They decorated it for Chinese New Year

I always not forgot to bought my S$1 durian ice cream at hawkers in Orchard rd.

China town, so crowded! 
People bought things to prepare for their Chinese New Year.

China town across the street

H&M store at Orchard rd. 
Finally it open here.Last time my visited, it was under progress.

Very pretty Dragon flower at Orchard rd.

Those are few pictures to show you, hope you like it. I'll be post more in next post.

Xoxo
Noniek


1 comments:

Karen (littlepiecefnb) said...

Mmm durian ice cream...love it!

Post a Comment