Friday, June 20, 2014

Nars Sin vs Nars Angelika

Hi everyone! How's your day?
Today I have time to do a blogging about my favorite blush from Nars!
I do some swatches, so you can see this pretty blush color more details. I hope this can help you to imaging how beautiful the colors are :)
Nars Angelika is more pinky color with the hint of little sparkle.They described as a 'cotton candy pink with gold and silver sparkle'
Nars Sin is more berry color with gold shimmer. Both of it had great pigmentation

I love Nars, it is a high quality product. But for the $30 blush, I was dissapointed with the case of this blush.
It was like melt down and feel sticky after kept it for few months. I hope Nars would be improved their case's design.

Well, not much talking let's scroll down...



Nars Sin and Nars Angelika (with flash)

Nars Sin and Nars Angelika (without flash)

 Left : Nars Angelika, Right : Nars Sin. With Flash

Left : Nars Angelika, Right : Nars Sin. Without Flash

Without flash.Left: Nars Sin, Right : Nars Angelika

Without flash.  Left: Nars Sin, Right : Nars Angelika



Without flash. Left : Nars Angelika, Right : Nars Sin

With flash. Left : Nars Angelika, Right : Nars Sin

Closed up Nars Angelika


See you on next post!

Xoxo
Noniek

1 comments:

Holly said...

i really like NARS sin!

from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

Post a Comment