Friday, October 8, 2010

Urban decay Haul

Hi everyone! This is my first blog entry, recently I'm in love with make up. Since last year I took lesson at Make Up Forever Academy, it started from there!
Before that I'm blind about makeup things, but after learned  I started to like it and till now my makeup collection is getting more :)

I'm in love with Mac, Urban Decay, Nars, Jill Stuart, and many more!
Today I'm going to tell you what I got from Urban decay famous palette :) I think everyone who loves makeup hunting for this one. Luckly me, before it's sold out I can have one.
My cousin bought me from Sephora Singapore, the next day after it launched in Sephora. I think there were 200 more peoples already reseved this one.
Again luckly me :)

This is the picture taken below.Sorry for poor camera taking :)

This is inside it. It contains 12 eyeshadow, small eyeshadow mini primer potion and 2 mini eyeliners.
As you know, Primer potion is a must have for base before you wearing eyeshadow.


Okay, hope you like it. More to come with my fotd :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, you're so lucky! I really want this palette.

Noniek said...

Hope you get it soon!

Post a Comment