Saturday, April 9, 2011

FOTD Urban Decay Naked Palette

Hi guys!
I have to doing this makeup on my father in law's birthday party (70th), the theme for this birthday is red. So I've been searching around many stores for red dress.
Wooohoo, it's not easy to find the one that I liked. But my searched was brought the result, got this cocktail dress for $80.
Love it, yay! :)

Anyway this is the final look :

 


Closed up :

Here's one with eyes closed so you can see the shadows.



I was wearing earing from Body & Souls ($14)


And here's one where you can see a bit more of my outfit. The dress fit my body so well.


Product used :

FACE :
Smashbox primer
Makeup forever hd foundation in 120
Mac studio fix foundation nc25
Mac blush Love Rock
Nars bonzer Laguna
Nars Albatross for highlight
Makeup forever eyeshadow in 76 for nose shading

Eyes :Urban decay Virgin (highlight)
Urban decay sin
Urban decay Half Baked (inner)
Urban decay Creep for crease and outer v
Urban decay 24/7 Pencil Liner in Zero
Face Shop Eyelid tape
The Body Shop eyelash curler
Mufe gel liner in black
Lancome photogenic concealer in camee'
Elise fake lashes
Anastasia brow powder duo in Brunette (dark warm brown)

Lips :
Mac Hello Kitty lipstick in Big bow
Mac dazzleglass in Money,honey

Okay, time to go have sunday rest now. Have a nice day everyone!


1 comments:

Vani Sagita said...

Woooww..
Pretty eyes!
:D





http://makeuprelated.blogspot.com

Post a Comment