Friday, April 29, 2011

Nyx lipstick swatch in Doll

Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to swatch my Nyx lipstick in Doll. The color is so cute in pink.




Direct Sun Light

I also taken the picture of dessert that I loveee!

Snow White Sago

First time I know Honey Moon dessert was when I was shopped around in Taman Anggrek Mal, Jakarta.
I saw so many people queeing in this little shop.
I was wondering what's the special from this shop, ohh  ^_* they gave 50% discount on their 1'st year anniversary.
So I give a try, put my name on waiting list and wait for about 5 minutes before they called to have a seat with table ready.
So I was ordered Snow White Sago, Durian pancake, Walnut soup and almont tea.
What I like the most is snow white sago! It has Vanila souce, sweet banana slice, mango, dried longan served in cold ice's slice .
Durian pancake is so soft and melt in the mouth, it's like creamy with soft durian flavor.
While Walnut soup & almont tea, I can't barely drink it! I don't like the flavour and smells :(
This company has spread in East Asia. The main franchise is from Hongkong.
I don't know if it will be open in another continent one day.

Have you tried this dessert before? What's your favorite?


2 comments:

??? said...

i luv NYX products, they are inexpensive and good quality~~~

Btw im holding a giveaway at may 3rd, but b4 that i need your help with one simple Question answer it and you'll get an extra entry to my giveaway (and follow me of course), there are alot of great prizes, hope you can help me out here ^_^

Jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

Noniek said...

Yes, I love Nyx also! Luckly that Nyx already have stores in my country.
Okay, I'll enter your giveaway! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Post a Comment