Friday, September 2, 2011

The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in 01 Bronze

Hi Everyone!
How's your day? It's September already, hmm... almost December. Time flies so fast, my blog will be first year soon!
Well, today I'm going to review about my The Body Shop Shimmer waves 01 in Shade Bronze ;)
The price is pretty expensive (Rp.249.000) but compare with Bobby Brown, it's way much cheaper LOL.
What I like this shimmer waves is because I can be used on eyes or cheek as blush,highlight or bronzer. So multi-function!
I'm really amazed with the color payoff, it's very pigmented and each 5 colors are really gorgeous.







I try to swatch it in my hand under sunlight and room light to compare. So this is the picture of it.

In room light
This is the swatch I take from down to up color in the pan, right to left.

Under sun light


Also I try using it under UDPP to see is it much different or not.

In room light with flash
UP : with UDPP
Down : without UDPP

Another photo with flash


Under sun light
UP : with UDPP
Down : without UDPP.


This is when I swirl it together. Left from down to up. Right from Up to down.


 I like the color, it's pretty for bronzer.



I also want to post these pretty orchird that I took in Changi Airport Singapore.
There were so many orchid there, must be very high maintenance and effort.













At the end my puppy say hello to my lovely blogger :)


Have a nice weekend day everyone!

XOXO Noniek

23 comments:

onesixthreechirp said...

Those flowers look so beautiful!

Chloe Mia said...

Your puppy is so cute!

Anonymous said...

wee i miss reading your post!
i like the shades .. thanks for the swatch hun ^^
love those flowers too

HEART KRiSTEL said...

yep, it is such a pretty bronzer..i think I own that one and the other one with the really light highlight.

Katie said...

OMG your puppy is sooooo cute. Great blog now following. x

http://katie-everythingandme.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awwww your puppy is soo cute! Absolutely adorable!! I WANT ONE :)
Lovely blog,
Aimee
www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
xxx

Henar said...

Super, like it a lot !

xx
Henar
...OH MY VOGUE!

Noniek said...

Thank you dolls :)

alannah. said...

those eyeshadow colours are gorgeous, they'll be beautiful in summer!x



thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Nhi said...

thanks for you comment on my blog:) i also have this shimmer, works really good.

love,
rosecandle11.blogspot.com

Vale @ Fashion and Cookies said...

I have this one as well and it's more than ok ! I like your blog, follow each other ? xxx

Fashion and Cookies

Unknown said...

how cool! I love these kinds of multi purpose products. They can be eye shadows or highlighters :) So pretty! I'm a new follower by th way.

Melsusu said...

Your puppy must made my heart melt. Awww.

I have a multi-colored bronzer from Victoria's Secret I got a few years back from their Semi-Annual sale and I love using the different colors for multiple uses and not just as a bronzer. It's pretty nifty. Lovely review :)

Anonymous said...

those remind me of the physicians formula bronzers, love them! your puppy looks soooo cute!

Mary and Dyer said...

Love the colors in that palate! I will have to check it out!! :) And your puppy is sooooo cute!!! :)

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out our blog & follow us back it you'd like.

Also, enter our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!

Blessings,

Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Joandy said...

the puppy is soooooo cute!!!
http://mystylebyjoandy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

good luck hun, my giveaway will end tomorrow. thank you for reading my blog posts..

Fashion-Bridge said...

Thanks dear for your comment!
What a nice post! I love everything from Body Shop!
And the puppy is sooooo cute!

X

Alexandra

http://fashion-bridge.blogspot.com/

Bijin Blair said...

Very pretty bronzey colours, loves it! And your puppy is soooo cute *huggles*

Unknown said...

Singapore's airport is beautiful. The flowers are so lovely :)

Unknown said...

Your puppy is sooo cute!!!
I have never tried any shimmer bricks, but this is very nice!
Really we have the same name? Awesome! :D

Chloe Mia said...

I'm going out to a restaurant with my family on my actual birthday, then celebrating it with friends at the weekend. Thank you for asking hope you have a lovely day :)

Vanessa said...

Hi I'm new to your blog and now I'm following you :D , I love those orchids they look awesome :D I think I'm gonna try the shimmer waves they look nice. Hope you can check my blog too

-Vanessa
My beauty blog: My Guilty Little Pleasures

Post a Comment