Monday, August 15, 2011

Eversoft Facial Cleanser

Hi, everyone!
Do you remember my post about my haul of Eversoft facial cleanser?
My hubby and I still love it! Until now, we still using it and for me it's my HG product.
I bought tons of it for my stocks when in Singapore, because it's very hard to find in any drugstore or supermarket in my place.
I only see this sell in ITC Mangga Dua Jakarta for double price Rp.50.000 ! 
In fact the price in Singapore S$4.1 for 100gr size.

I was search anywhere in Singapore, only find it in Takashimaya supermarket and Watson in Luckly Plaza. But it's cheaper if you buy it at Takashimaya than Watson. I was looking at 11/7, Paragon supermarket and any other mall but not found it.

 

 
  
 The creamy foam feels so soft when I used it and the smells is so nice!

Why I love this cleanser so much?
It's because I feel my makeup, oily, dirt have been cleanses away and my skin feel so smooth and soft. It won't hurt the eyes like any other facial cleanser product.

So far I tried 2 types : Avocado and Tomato & Cucumber.

What it said about Avocado :

EVERSOFT Avocado Facial Cleanser gently cleanses away dirt and impurities while nourishing your skin. Avocado, rich in nutrients including Phytosterol and Vitamin E, penetrates deeply to help revive and strengthen skin tissues.
Its nourishing action restores skin to its naturally soft and moisture-balanced condition.
The result - soft, radiant and healthy skin. Gentle enough for everyday use. Suitable for all skin types.

Ingredients:
Water, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Methyl Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Avocado Oil, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Polyquaternium-10, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragance, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol.

It formulated in Japan under Unza company.

Tomato & Cucumber :

EVERSOFT Tomato & Cucumber Facial Cleanser gently cleanses away dirt and impurities while keeping your skin smooth and refined. Tomato extract, rick in amino acids, minerals and Vitamin C, helps to soften and refine.
Cucumber extract gently purifies by removing excess sebum while maintaining skin's moisture and oil balance.
The result - smooth,refined complexion with a healthy glow. Gentle enough for everyday use. Suitable for normal to oily skin.

Ingredients:
Water, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Methyl Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Avocado Oil, Lauric Acid,Cucumber Fruit Extract, Pentasodium Triphosphate,Tomato Extract, Polyquaternium-10, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragance, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol.

Love both of it!

XOXO 
Noniek

23 comments:

Lisa said...

aww man i wish i could find this in the US!! you guys always get the best stuff in asia!! haha

Unknown said...

Sounds interesting.

xx
Heel in Mint
www.heelinmint.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Sounds great! Never heard of these before.

Unknown said...

This cleanser sounds so heavenly! I love a lathering, good smelling wash :) I wish I could get these easily in the US, but they are pricey!

Also, I am usually NC20 in the MAC shade. I usually try to buy a shade up so I can have some color on my face but NC20 seems to be the best match so far :P

Noniek said...

It's too bad they don't sell it in US
@Lisa yes, but many other brand that available in US also can't find here.So Vice Versa ;)
@Yami I known Eversoft since 1998 when my roommate always used it. Her face so flawless.Ever since I love this product

noone said...

this looks good, and I'm always searching for soft and radiant skin haha too bad they don't have that product here but I'll have to keep an eye out for it when I travel!

Anonymous said...

i love organic products.. especially skincare..
these are all interesting, would definitely buy if i can find some..
enjoy hun! thanks for sharing.
love how you did your review.

Myrted said...

Hi there dear! It's good you're using organic cleanser, good for the nature! ;) I wish I can get hold of that though. :) Thanks for popping a comment on my blog. Kisses!
xoxo,
LoveSkinBest

Catmare said...

Glad it worked for you. I wish it's available from where I live so I can try it too. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw this brand in Singapore when I was there~ Thanks for the review! I'm going to check this out next time I'm in SG again =)

Marcela Gmd said...

Hi lovely, Thank you for your visit!
Maybe we can follow each other?
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

Cominica said...

never heard of this brand before, but it looks really good! :D

www.cominica.net

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Sounds great!! Thanks for the review :D
I'm a new follower!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Avocado seems nice!

Unknown said...

I love this post, it is really interesting, although i dont think i would be able to get the product where I live.
I just came across your blog from a comment you left on another and it was a pleasure to find you! Keep up the great blogging, i LOVE seeing what other people are wearing and how they present their blog to others. Please take a look at my blog as well and follow it is you like it :)
Aimee
http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com

Beige Renegade said...

Thanks so much for introducing this!! I'm always on the lookout for a good cleanser...I've tried so many and the only one I've ever loved was Cha no Shizuku soap...which I have no idea where to get outside of Japan :(

Noniek said...

I never heard that Cha no Shizuku soap. I also want to try it :)

Anonymous said...

you've got some awards hun!
http://www.mykissenmakeup.com/2011/08/awards-galore.html

Shang J. said...

Great review. I have used this cleanser and I really like it. ^^
New follower. Hope you follow back too:
http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/
XX

Stella Lee said...

nice review! im tempted to purchase this cleanser next time! :D

anyway, join giveaway opiku yah ;) thanks http://www.stellalee.net/2011/09/01/opi-giveaway-sponsored-by-duniakutek/

Noniek said...

@Diane Wow it's my first award, thanks hun!

Maya Ibrahim said...

Nice review. I just bought the avocado one today, but I don't know if it's okay, then I google about it and I found your blog.YEAY! haha. I bought it in Malaysia, it's RM9.39(maybe a little bit cheaper than yours, just a little bit). I think they change the look because mine is a little bit different.

p/s:sorry for my bad english. ;P

Unknown said...



Thank you for your information.



Natural Facial Cleansers

Post a Comment