Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kate Reflect Mirror eyeshadow swatch

Hi,
Today I'm going to have a review about my Kate eyeshadow : Reflect mirror eyes in PU-2. It's pink,silver and brown color.
I bought it in Sasa Singapore at Wisma Atria Mall for only S$23.50. This e/s has much shimmery color that I like, so it can give bright effect on my eyes.




It has reflect mirror on the lid :)



Close up under sunlight


I follow the instruction like in this picture to create my bright eyeshadow.

 In room light : From left Pink, White and Brown

Swatch under sunlight

Left in room light , Right under sun light


I'm using Stila Major lash mascara that lengthen my eyelashes

Taking with my flash camera to show the shimmery.
I think this is suitable for everyday wear because it's so soft looks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That palette looks gorgeous. I love the design, very cute. The colors are so cute as well!

Chloe Mia said...

The colours look lovely :)

Post a Comment