Friday, August 12, 2011

Paul & Joe BEAUTE L’ Horizon Bleu (Blue Horizon) Summer 2011 Makeup Collection swatches

This is the continue post of my trip in Singapore.
I was walking around in Wisma Atria Mall and walking into Isetan dept.store which have Paul & Joe's makeup counter.
I tried swatches of Paul & Joe Summer 2011 makeup collection's eyeshadow that launched on May 2011 :)
There are 3 color of eyeshadow :
Tranquility (browns, golds, and yellows blends) , Le Midi (moody sea moss green) , Adrift (pretty pink and purple tones).


And Eye Gloss Duo B that comes in 2 wands that gives instant shimmery shade. It looks like lipgloss and the texture is jelly base that long-lasting satin finish.
There are 3 colors :

     * Smooth sailing #001 (Blue)
     * California  Girl #002 (Beige Gold)
     * Depth #003  (Purple)



Over the powder eyeshadow I swatched Eye Gloss Duo B. There are 3 variations shade : blue, brown and pink.

On bottom : Adrift swatch without eye gloss duo


I also stop by at Daiso Ion Orchard, it's a shop that sell everything from Japan for only S$2 each. I mean 'Everything' for 2 bucks!



I purchased this hats for S$2 :) at Daiso, so cheap!


This is the view from apartment in Luckly Plaza where I stayed.


Pose in front of mall. I bought this orange dress on Zara's sale S$69.90




My hubby and I tried this delicious shrimp noodle at Shaw House's food court. It's the best noodle I've tried there! Even soup taste so nice. We finished it all until empty :)


On my way back to apartment, I saw the crowded over an icecream motorcycle. So I tried this S$1 wafer icecream, uhmm it's so yummy on sunny day :)


 I purchased the Tiramitsu taste :) 

Next I'm going to post the picture of durian icecream ^o^

Noniek

10 comments:

Katsuki said...

hello!!

the color of eyeshadow is so good!, i love so much your hat!!

thanks for your comment in my blog~ :D

a story about M said...

Love it! :)
xx
http://astoryaboutmem.blogspot.com/

Fragancia said...

i want those prwans. I just love sea food. :) you look lovely in the pictures <3

Fragancia said...

OOps *prawns

Yami said...

Pretty colors!
Oh my, shrimp noodle soup? Sounds sooo yummy!

A Heel in Mint said...

Beautiful pictures. Those eyeshadow colors are so pretty.

xx
Heel in Mint
www.heelinmint.blogspot.com

Jae said...

Love the hat! That wafer ice cream looks delicious! :)
Thanks for visiting my blog, by the way! ♥

Noniek said...

Thank you for the comments! :)

Melsusu said...

Does Paul and Joe sell internationally? I only recently heard of them here on Blogger off of beauty blogs and such. Their packaging always looks amazing and so do their colors.

Noniek said...

I think it only sell in several country like Singapore,Usa,Hongkong,etc. You can check on their website : http://www.paul-joe-beaute.com

Post a Comment