Friday, August 12, 2011

Paul & Joe BEAUTE L’ Horizon Bleu (Blue Horizon) Summer 2011 Makeup Collection swatches

This is the continue post of my trip in Singapore.
I was walking around in Wisma Atria Mall and walking into Isetan dept.store which have Paul & Joe's makeup counter.
I tried swatches of Paul & Joe Summer 2011 makeup collection's eyeshadow that launched on May 2011 :)
There are 3 color of eyeshadow :
Tranquility (browns, golds, and yellows blends) , Le Midi (moody sea moss green) , Adrift (pretty pink and purple tones).


And Eye Gloss Duo B that comes in 2 wands that gives instant shimmery shade. It looks like lipgloss and the texture is jelly base that long-lasting satin finish.
There are 3 colors :

     * Smooth sailing #001 (Blue)
     * California  Girl #002 (Beige Gold)
     * Depth #003  (Purple)



Over the powder eyeshadow I swatched Eye Gloss Duo B. There are 3 variations shade : blue, brown and pink.

On bottom : Adrift swatch without eye gloss duo


I also stop by at Daiso Ion Orchard, it's a shop that sell everything from Japan for only S$2 each. I mean 'Everything' for 2 bucks!



I purchased this hats for S$2 :) at Daiso, so cheap!


This is the view from apartment in Luckly Plaza where I stayed.


Pose in front of mall. I bought this orange dress on Zara's sale S$69.90




My hubby and I tried this delicious shrimp noodle at Shaw House's food court. It's the best noodle I've tried there! Even soup taste so nice. We finished it all until empty :)


On my way back to apartment, I saw the crowded over an icecream motorcycle. So I tried this S$1 wafer icecream, uhmm it's so yummy on sunny day :)


 I purchased the Tiramitsu taste :) 

Next I'm going to post the picture of durian icecream ^o^

Noniek

9 comments:

Katsuki said...

hello!!

the color of eyeshadow is so good!, i love so much your hat!!

thanks for your comment in my blog~ :D

Fragancia said...

i want those prwans. I just love sea food. :) you look lovely in the pictures <3

Fragancia said...

OOps *prawns

Unknown said...

Pretty colors!
Oh my, shrimp noodle soup? Sounds sooo yummy!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures. Those eyeshadow colors are so pretty.

xx
Heel in Mint
www.heelinmint.blogspot.com

Jae said...

Love the hat! That wafer ice cream looks delicious! :)
Thanks for visiting my blog, by the way! ♥

Noniek said...

Thank you for the comments! :)

Melsusu said...

Does Paul and Joe sell internationally? I only recently heard of them here on Blogger off of beauty blogs and such. Their packaging always looks amazing and so do their colors.

Noniek said...

I think it only sell in several country like Singapore,Usa,Hongkong,etc. You can check on their website : http://www.paul-joe-beaute.com

Post a Comment