Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sonia Kashuk Confidential Concealer with brightening pencil

Hi, I have been planning for a review about Sonia Kashuk confidential concealer while ago but I always forgot.
Now while I remember to post about it so I'll have this review.

I have this concealer shade in Medium 06. It has 2 side, one with the wand is for concealer and the other side is brightening pencil.
I use this brightening stick for highligting and at the inner corners of eyes. I also put on my waterline to make my eyes look larger and brighter.
I like it more than white eyeliner because it looks more natural.






For reference I'm NC 25 in Mac, when I applied this concealer the shade is too dark for me.
The coverage is medium, it can cover my dark spot. I prefer to used this under my dark eyes because its slightly pinkish undertone.
The texture is creamy and it blends well on my skin without looking too heavy or cracked.



I swatch it on my hand, you can see that my dark spot has been covered.


Swatch of the brightening pencil


For drugstore product, I would say the price is pretty cheap than other branded concealer.

My puppy is howling ^_^

Noniek

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh great review! great coverage too!
and i love the doggie !

Unknown said...

Great review! :) I love Sonia Kashuk products :D I esp love her brushes! I have yet to try the concealer though.

Baby Budget Blog said...

Adorable pup!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Marcela Gmd said...

Hi lovely, thank you for your comment!!
Maybe we can follow each other?
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

Anonymous said...

it looks like it works quite well :). and your puppy is SOOO CUTE <3

Noniek said...

He is more bigger now :) Puppy always grow up so fast!

Witoxicity said...

Unfortunately, I've never tried any Sonia Kashuk products before - can't get them here. And what's cuter than a howling puppy? Nothing! :D

Anonymous said...

Awwww your puppy is so adorable!! :)

I've heard good reviews on sonia kashuk's product. unfortunately they're not available here in the phil

nice review btw
followed!!
http://theadventuresoftinay.blogspot.com/
:)

Dani said...

You've got the cutest puppy!

Rosamond Kim said...

Hi Noniek,

Your puppy is so sweet. I'm glad your husband likes photography. It's a great hobby to pick up. Thanks for this post I was looking for a good enough concealer with a salmon pink undertone like my cream concealer.

Take care,
Rosamond

RosamondWrites.blogspot.com

Post a Comment