Sunday, February 6, 2011

Haul of Beauty care and Makeup

I'm so excited when open the package that was delivered by my dearest friend Widia from Jakarta.
I have been place the purchased order for these items since last year from Usa and Singapore. Finally what I have been waiting for arrived.
My patient has been pay off ;) Yay!



These are few items from my purchased:

Bridal's hat that I've been looking for like in the picture,finally I found one that looks like it. I ordered it from Jakarta.


Also wedding gown's flower for the back one.


I heard many good reviews, even from blogger everywhere in the world has been tried this masks and give a good recommendation.These masks are made in Taiwan. So I give a shot!


My Beauty Diary Mask

You can buy it from the website : beautydiary

Each mask has it owned function.
Aloe Vera Mask : Extra moisturising, removes dead skin cells and lighten pigmentation spots. Skin becomes more hydrated, softer and smoother.
Yogurt               : Regulates the production of oil and absorb the excess oil produced. Skin becomes well cleansed, soothed and less oily.
Apple                : Reduces size of enlarged pores, helps to firm and moisturise the skin. Skin becomes clearer with more even complexion.
Mixed Berry     : Brightening & Firming


From left: Aloe Mask, Yogurt Mask, Apple Mask, Mixed Berry Mask.

FaceQ mask

First I saw this mask from blogger Ekimura, I want to try it also. The cover is so cute, love the design ^o^


Top : Some freebies I got from purchased this Masks.
Bottom : Grape seed + green tea mask, Red Promegranate + CoQ10 mask.

What they said about this mask :
Grape seed + green tea      : Anti Oxidant,Whitening & brightening, Enchances skin elasticity, Moisturizing.
Red Promegranate + CoQ10 : Whitening & brightening, Oil control, Lightening of spots and fine lines, Anti oxidant & Regenerating.

Eversoft Face Soap

My hubby love this face soap, it's so mild and not irritated the eyes. Suitable for acne and sensitive skin.I ordered this from Singapore that formulated in Japan.


Since it's so far just want to buy this, so I ordered 4 of them :) It only cost S$4.1-- something and the useage a bottle/month. Not expensive right! :)


It has a very soft avocado's smell and I love it! After using this, the skin feels so soft and clean.

Will review more about my haul in my next post!

XOXO
Noniek

0 comments:

Post a Comment