Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil Swatch & Reviews

I heard many good reviews about this NYX Jumbo Eye pencil.
I have 3 colors : Pacific, Yogurt and Pots & Pans.




Yogurt : Light pink/champagne with shimmery great as eyeshadow base. The texture is so creamy and glides on my eye. I used it on inner corners of my eye or on crease over gold/brown eyeshadow that make it pops. I recommend this color, it's something I use almost everyday :) Absolutely my HG!

Pacific : It's perfect as a blue eyeshadow base. I pair this up with Mac's Freshwater e/s.



Pots & Pans : if I want to make a smokey eyes, I'll be using this with grey eyeshadow on crease (my Mac's Nighttrain e/s). It's so standable. Even I wash it with soap, I have to rub it off many times before it washed out.




Great product!


6 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

I'm not sure about these, they seem to crease very quickly on me )=

Noniek said...

Have you tried using it over another base like UDPP or TFSI? I heard some people have more creasing issues than others and have to layer two bases

Passing Fancy said...

great colors. I've just ordered mine from ebay and i can't wait to try them out! :) i will also have youghrt :)
love your blog, so i'm a new follower now*

Noniek said...

I'm glad you like it! :) Thanks!

Unknown said...

great swatches and review i used to live in indonesia too! ^^ greetings from korea :D

Noniek said...

Hi Sunnyday! Thanks for visit my blog! :)

Post a Comment