Monday, January 2, 2012

Makeup Forever and UD 24/7 eyeliner swatch

Happy New Year 2012! Hope this year will be a good year for us!
How's your holiday? I spent my time with my family, go out for dinner and walk around mall most of the time.
I will be back to work next friday, so maybe tomorrow I would like to go swim. My resolution for this year is more often exercise (finger cross).

My first post of this year, I will be post about my eyeliner. I try to compare Makeup Forever white eyeliner in 14L with Urban Decay 24/7 in Yeyo.
It's very similar, both have shimmer. I'll show you with my swatch!

 Up : UD 24/7 in Yeyo, Bottom : Mufe 14L

 Left : Mufe 14L, Right: UD 24/7 Yeyo


Up : Mufe 14L, Bottom : UD 24/7 Yeyo

Close up. Very similar between this two pencil e/l. 
Up: Mufe 14L, Bottom : UD Yeyo.

XoXo,
Noniek

4 comments:

Noniek said...

Thank you for visited mine!

1tsmc said...

The Mufe's one seems more pigmented! Thank you for sharing this post. It tempts me to try out the Mufe's eyeliner! :D

Please check out my blog and follow if you likeyy! ^^
http://www.1tsmc.blogspot.com/

The Internet and The Unicorn said...

Is there one that you like better?
http://janemyalterego.blogspot.com/

Noniek said...

Since the price and color pretty same, it's difficult to prefer which one better. I would say, I like Mufe's design. The clear cap is more modern ;)

Post a Comment