Monday, January 2, 2012

Makeup Forever and UD 24/7 eyeliner swatch

Happy New Year 2012! Hope this year will be a good year for us!
How's your holiday? I spent my time with my family, go out for dinner and walk around mall most of the time.
I will be back to work next friday, so maybe tomorrow I would like to go swim. My resolution for this year is more often exercise (finger cross).

My first post of this year, I will be post about my eyeliner. I try to compare Makeup Forever white eyeliner in 14L with Urban Decay 24/7 in Yeyo.
It's very similar, both have shimmer. I'll show you with my swatch!

 Up : UD 24/7 in Yeyo, Bottom : Mufe 14L

 Left : Mufe 14L, Right: UD 24/7 Yeyo


Up : Mufe 14L, Bottom : UD 24/7 Yeyo

Close up. Very similar between this two pencil e/l. 
Up: Mufe 14L, Bottom : UD Yeyo.

XoXo,
Noniek

5 comments:

✪♜I.B.G.♜✪ said...

You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. Please follow my blog...

♥Love from Antalya♥

http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

Noniek said...

Thank you for visited mine!

1tsmc said...

The Mufe's one seems more pigmented! Thank you for sharing this post. It tempts me to try out the Mufe's eyeliner! :D

Please check out my blog and follow if you likeyy! ^^
http://www.1tsmc.blogspot.com/

Hi I'm Jane! said...

Is there one that you like better?
http://janemyalterego.blogspot.com/

Noniek said...

Since the price and color pretty same, it's difficult to prefer which one better. I would say, I like Mufe's design. The clear cap is more modern ;)

Post a Comment