Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FOTD with Naked Palette

Hi Everyone, 3 days left count 'till Christmas.

Do you buy your X'mast gift yet? :) In my place I can hear fireworks everyday, people can't wait until X'mast and New Year.
There are a lot of party this month, and peoples are busy buying their Christmas present,clothing, making cookies as our traditional moment.
I also made my own cookies, which are so yummy :)

I was attending a wedding party, and for this time I plan to wear my Naked Palette for the eyeshadow. Also I did a curl on my hair.


I was wearing Pearl neckacle from my auntie and uncle in China,they gave me long time ago.



Here is a close-up of my eye, I'm wearing eyelid tape.



I'm trying to make a silly look! LOL ^o^


Here's the product I used:

Face :
Make Up forever HD Primer
Make Up forever HD foundation #120
Nars Orgasm as blush
Nars Albatross as highlight
Makeup forever eyeshadow no.76 for shading
Etude Eyebrow cake

Eyes:
Makeup forever lift concealer no.1
Mac paint pot Bare study as primer
Urban decay Naked palette in Half Baked, Dark Horse,Creep
Mac Shroom for highlight
Makeup forever aqua creamliner no.1
Mascara Loreal Ultra Volume Collagene
Elise False Lashes

Lips:
Mac Big Bow

Ok hope you have a wonderful Holiday with your family!
XOXO
Noniek

1 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

Happy Holidays to you! :)

I'm inviting you to join my international giveaway. <3 It ends on January 2. Belated Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment