Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lipsticks review

Hi everyone and happy holidays!

Today I'm going to have review about my lipsticks to share with you.
There comes with so many brand like Shu uemura,Sephora, Nars, The body shop, Mac, Estee Lauder, Nyx :)
Here are the lipsticks collection picture I've taken with my camera on day light.
Some of them are brand new, half and nearly finish :) But I hope this picture will represent the colors.


(From left : The body shop, Mac, Sephora, Shu Uemura, Estee Lauder, Nyx, Nars)
No flash, Daylight


(From left : The body shop, Mac, Sephora, Shu Uemura, Estee Lauder, Nyx, Nars)
With flash


The Body Shop #14
Color                  : Pink Ginger (reddish) with no shimmer but bright, warm color.
On lips               : Moisturizing with marula oil, great with smokey eyes.
Staying power  : Good
Scent                 : Sweet aroma, like flower scents.
Buy this again   : Yes

Mac Big Bow
Color                   : Sheer bright intense Blue Pink. Somehow you can see the blueish.
On lips                : smooth and moist
Staying power   : Great!
Scent                  : I don't really like the Scent.
Buy this again    : Yes, I love this color.Too bad it's LE.

Sephora Lip Attitude Star S08
Color                   : Bright Pink with shimmer.The perfect mix of lipstick and lip gloss.
On lips                : Feels very creamy, won't dry my lips.
Staying power   : Good
Scent                  : Love the scent like a bubblegums :)
Buy this again    : No

Shu Uemura WN 246S
color                   : Soft pink with shimmer
On lips                : Light weight feels, like no wearing lipstick.Soft and moisturizing.
Staying power   : Medium
Scent                  : Soft , berry-like scent, love it!
Buy this again    : not this color, I'm going to try another color from Shu :)

Estee Lauder Pure Color Rouge Crystal #303 Crystal Pink
Color                  : Very soft pink, almost nude on lips.
On lips               : Texture so creamy like lipgloss.Looks like freshly licked lips.
Staying power  : Doesn't last long!
Scent                 : Sweet like fruity
Buy this again   : No

Nyx Tinted Lip Spa Sake
Color                  : Pink coral color
On lips               : Feels cool and mint on my lips.Good moisturizing on my dry lips contains beeswax. When my lips is very chapped, this is my helper :)
Staying power  : Medium
Scent                 : Minty
Buy this again   : Yes

Nars Sexual Healing
Color                   : Frosty light Pink tends to pale peach on me.
On lips                : Feels dry
Staying power   : Medium
Scent                  : Smells so synthetic
Buy this again   : No, I don't like the color.



Swatch on my Nc 25 , daylight



With Flash

Please share with me what lipstick do you like?
Thanks for reading!
 XOXO Noniek


Disclaimer:  I'm not affiliate with any brand cosmetics. All my items mentioned were purchased by myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment