Monday, December 6, 2010

My haul Skin79 Hot Pink

Hi everyone, how's your day?
Christmas will be coming soon, have you plan your x'mast gift? :)
Today I'm going to give you review of my haul BB Cream.
I just received my packet include Skin food lip balm that I've been eyeing since July.
Finally I have it, yay!



This is the picture of Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream. It made in Korea and known as it's triple function.
I need no more applying sun screen and foundation for makeup because this BB cream has an excellent cover  function of foundation, and already contain spf 25 --> I really need that ^o^
There are so many fake Skin79 Hot Pink that made in China, so you have to be wise before plan to buy it.
This is new design of Skin79


The new design has label on bottle side.




The coverage is light to medium.



As you can see the coverage is medium, can hide my dark spot.But i think the color doesn't really match my skin tone (Nc 25/30)
The color tone is more pinker than my skin tone (yellow).

This is Skin food Lip Balm no.1, color is red.


I love the bottle design, it's so cute. Also there is a free mini spatula attach on it.
It felts so creamy on my lips and smells good.

Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day ... :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know that there were people selling fake Skin79 BB cream.. thanks for letting us know!! The lip balm looks sooo cute :)

Noniek said...

Hi, thanks for reading. Yes, there were so many fake in the market :)

Post a Comment