Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Benefit Confessions of concealaholic

Hi everyone, I was so excited that this past few weeks my blog's follower was growing up :) Thanks for who has followed me, I really appreciate it.
Today I'm going to have concealer review that I was using for my customer who had wedding last week. Her face has so many pimples that it seems like possible to cover. But thanks to Benefit Boi-ing concealer, that problems has been solve and make her skin looks flawless without any red pimples :)

I bought Benefit in full set that contains many of products such as : Boi-ing 01 and 02, Lemon aid, Erase paste, Eye bright.
This palette is great for who wants to try Benefit's product without buy all of them in full size. So it's a great save money ^-*




I like the packaging, it has small mirror on one side. Boi-ing 02 was melt on shipment that's why it's looks like half empty but the quality is still good.Also the Bad gal is gone.










Also it has mini book that say what the product usage for. (you can click on picture for enlarge)


My forehead with pimples before wear concealer


This has cover with Boi-ing 01. Good coverage, isn't it ! :)

So, have you used this before? Do you have any other concealer recommendation?

5 comments:

Kim said...

thanks for the review, btw... I'm going to held a mini etude house giveaway soon ( for indonesian residence only) I'm sure u might not want to miss it, stay tuned on my blog ok dear=D

thaaanks a lot <3

Witoxicity said...

I've never tried this concealer but wow, you're right. The coverage is excellent! :)

??? said...

wow it looks good~~~ive heard very good thing about this concealer palette from benefit...its very promising!~~~

jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

Pandora`s Box said...

hoe cute is the packaging :) love it. The before and after pic shows so much difference. I`m a new follower, hope you follow back.

Mar said...

That is so cute! I too am a fan of concealers! its just so amazing how they get to enhance out looks with a few applications ;) Drop by my blog if you have the time :)

Mar
http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment