Saturday, July 2, 2011

Haul from blog sale

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday :)

Yesterday, I just received my package from Eki's blog sale :)
I was so lucky can purchased these items because it sold out so fast on her blog sale. It's been a year since I was looking for Princess Lee and Shisem lashes, finally I got it. Yay!
Princess Lee's lashes is well known in Taiwan that many actress in this country wear it, so I want to give a try on it. I was searching it in ebay but the price is high so when I get a chance from Eki's sale, I give a shot ^o^

I know this Shisem eyelashes from Jen's blog. She has been wearing it most on her blog tutorial, and it's pretty hard to find in internet who are selling it, anyone can give me the information? :)


The package is so cute in pink :)


Message note from Eki :)


I already have this but can't resist the temptation for back up :)


This is a card of how it looks like for Dolly wink's lashes no.1

This is Dolly wink no.8 for bottom lashes

This is how it's looks like for no.8 Dolly wink's bottom lashes


Princess Lee lashes no.111



Shisem Lashes and a gift of Marlliss lashes from Eki



Eki is so generous that she gave me free eyemask from My beauty diary brand and Marlliss false lashes. Thank you Eki! :)

11 comments:

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Wow great haul! I love the way she wrapped it up.

www.dgsbeauty.com

Noniek said...

Yes, she is so kawaii and cute :)

JC ♔ said...

Cute items, the way she wrapped it makes it look like you bought it at an actual store.

Cel said...

Oooh you got so many cute things :D And the wrapping, so adorable!

Unknown said...

Very nice! Dolly Wink eyelashes look sooo pretty!

Marina said...

Such a cute package :)

http://giveawaysforeveryone.blogspot.com/

Jessica-Marie said...

Love the Dolly eyelashes <3 Did my last review on them and they are great :) I'm your new follower :D

Noniek said...

Thank you for following me hun!

Pink Glam said...

they eye lashes are so cute! btw the headband i got is from ulta. just got it in the store about a week ago :_

Unknown said...

nice haul..

??? said...

great haul~~`id love to try princess Lee and Dolly wink falsies in the future~~~


jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

Post a Comment