Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Rose vs Nectar swatches

Today I'm going to compare between Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose and Nectar.
I have individual swatches about BBSB Rose and Nectar on my past posted, but I never compare it side by side.
I heard many girls was wondering what's the different between this two lovely. So I'm going to have a few swatches of it. Each color is very pretty and shimmery. Rose tends to pinkish color, while Nectar tends to warm coral color. I love both of it.
Enjoy dolls! :)


Two beautiful BBSB (Left: Rose, Right : Nectar)

Closed up picture

Taking with flash

Left : Rose, Right : Nectar (click for enlarge)

Rose and Nectar with flash


Under sunlight

BBSB Rose and Nectar


Last one I compare it with Mac Love Rock mineralize blush, BBSB Rose, BBSB Nectar.



2 comments:

Francesca Giusti said...

love this color! I follow u!
pass to my blog and follow me too :D
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Paola said...

Great post!;D

http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com

Post a Comment