Monday, November 14, 2011

Pink Nail polish

Hello everyone :)
Today I'm going to post about my nail polish that I'm wearing now.
My bro bought it very cheap in Korea. First the Nail Stylure color in bright pink.
The second layer,I applied with "It's Skin" for shimmery.
It's very pretty color when I combine those two. I like it :)

I was taken these picture with my Iphone 3G S. The quality is pretty good.

The flower very pretty, it's very popular flower in my town. It called "Eight God" flower.I dunno where the name come from :)

The color is suit with the flower :)
 

Have a nice day!

Xoxo,
Noniek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know how much I love pinks! seriously love it.. hawt pink!

Noniek said...

We both has the same taste! I love pink too ;) When I was in college most of my wardrobe full with pink dress,shirt,... Hehe...

Post a Comment