Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Body bath and work (BBW)

Hi everyone! I want to post about Bath and Body works product that I love so much!
I love every product they have. Now I bought pocketbac antibacterial hand gel, there were so many smells that we can choose. 
I bought bbw pocketbac in Fresh Market Apple. The smell is so sweet like apple.
I also bought Scentportable fragrance ($3) that it can put in my car. I choose Island margarita and Fresh cotton. Right now I tried Fresh Cotton, and my car smells so nice and fresh. It can eliminate the bad odor like smoke. It can last 4-6 weeks.

These are the pictures :

PocketBac 

I also bought the PocketBac holder, Polar Bear. I can put it on my bag, so it's easy to reach.

Scent Portable clip and go!

Last time I had review about Meltykiss in strawberry, now I  want to post about Meltykiss in Green tea. I prefer strawberry taste than green tea. But I love them both 

Green tea



See you again in my next post!

Xoxo
Noniek

1 comments:

Connie said...

love those and miss them so much :( too bad i cant get then anywhere here in germany T T

cheerylili.blogspot.com

Post a Comment