Friday, January 3, 2014

Maquillage Lipstick RD 382

Hi everyone! Happy New Year 2014!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday and in this year many fortune coming.

Today I want to review my new lipstick that my mom bought from Japan.
It's Maquillage True Rouge from Shiseido.
The lipstick feels so soft and buttery when I applied on my lips and it won't make my lips dried.
The color is suitable for everyday wear.

This is the picture :











The color is warm coral red


with flash



I wore the dress for lunch today. The theme is orange. 

Dress from Top Shop

Bag from EVB

Have a nice day!

Xoxo
Noniek

2 comments:

.. said...

love your outfit! The maquillage lipstick is beautiful on you! I can't wait to get some when I go to Japan ^_^

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

Marion said...

omg the packaging of the lippy is so kawaii! love it! and your dress is oh so cute!! <3

http://forest-doll.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment