Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Drawer Cube "MORE"

I bought this MORE Natural series drawer cube yesterday, I wanted it since last week but has no chance to bought it. I saw only 2 pcs left in my local store "Ace Hardware".
But when I back yesterday this only one left :( So with no hestitate anymore I grab it. It only cost Rp.67.000 (US$7,3) and it sold very fast!

There are many size but the smaller one already sold, luckly me can have this one left.I hope they will order again, so I can buy another size.
My hubby compliment my drawer looks so organize when I put all my eyeshadows, blushes in it :) 
I was put my eyeshadows and blushes on my makeup case that so hard to reach and most of it won't be use because I forgot if I have it!
Now I can choose and grab it more easier, not to reach and search so far into my makeup case. I'm so happy finally there is drawer cube sell in my place, so I don't have to order it online from USA.


The size is 7.3' x 10.5' x 5.5' (A6). They also have very big drawer the can stand on the floor!
The price is much cheaper than Muji or other Clear cube like Kim Kardashian's have, which cost more than $350 ^o^
The only thing is the packaging is not clear but white blur, but I don't think it's a big matter as long as the function to store and organize my makeup. Don't you think!





 
 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww i want to have that kind of box.. find it really helpful for de-cluttering hihi

Jenny said...

thanks for joing Ms. Aya's give away. If you don't mind, can you follow my blog too?? I just followed yours. hehe Thanks for the comment! HAve a great day.

Wonder Woman said...

I need one of these things in my life...

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Yola Thorp said...

helpful post. thinking of buying one of these.

www.yolathorp.com

Noniek said...

Yes, it's really great! I want Muji cube now ;)

Feliza said...

OMG! I like such frosted kind of drawers!!!
Too bad I cant find it in Singapore! :(((

Post a Comment