Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lush Haul

Christmas is coming, so I bought Lush for myself gift :) Yesterday I got the Lush package that I've been ordered since 2 weeks ago.
It was quick to arrive that suprise me. Lush has some product that only produce in Christmas time, so I won't miss this time.



I ordered The Godmother, Rock Star, Snowcake, Snow fairy shower gel.
Hmm... my bathroom is going to smell nice this December :)

 SNOW FAIRY

 
I love Snow fairy the most from these recent haul. It smells so sweet like candy like I want to lick it. And hey.. it has some glitters in it. I don't know what it suppose to, since it will wash away when you shower, but it's just looks nice in the bottle.
It only sell on Chrismas time. They said that it smells like The Godmother but I would like to say it's not same. Snow fairy smells more sweet like candy,and more soft. I like the color too, I like pink!

The Godmother soap


I heard many rave about this soap, so I give a try. The scent is sweet like candy, but I like Honey I washed the kids more than this.

Snowcake soap


this can be handsoap or shower soap. It smells like sweet almond and marzipan. Only available on holiday season. The product is very easy to melts, I have to put it in the refrigerator.

Rockstar soap


To be honest I don't really like the smells because it's so strong, but I heard that after using it the smells much lighter.


Last one is my favorite Lush soap. Honey I washed the kids is always be my favorite. I bought this before and from all the Lush soap, nothing can beat this one! I really love this! If it runs out I will order again :)

So tell me what's your favorite from Lush soap?

6 comments:

SAHAR said...

wao great haul

Karen (littlepiecefnb) said...

Love Lush cleansers and scrubs!

Amuna said...

thank you for your comment!!
I love lush!!

♥ Amuna

http://soul-seele.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i can never go into that store! the smells irritates meHave a merry Christmas! hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting a giveaway [$40 credit to an esty shop].xo

Noniek said...

Merry xmast everyone! :)

Unknown said...

I love the pink packaging. You know I have a thing for pink stuff. Great haul!

Btw, thanks for visiting. Happy holidays!!

Post a Comment